FOR THE PROTECTION OF COOKIES AND PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE TEXT DATA RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IDENTITY AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA Gul Port Import, Export and Trade (hereinafter the “Company” hereinafter referred to as.) Gulport.co access via website (here in after the “Site ” ) regarding the processing of all is the data controller in terms of personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data. All visitors using this website are hereinafter “User “Or” Users “. With this text, we aim to explain to you, our valued Users, which personal data are or are likely to be received electronically while using the site, and to ensure that the Users are enlightened within the scope of both the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 and the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR ). Your personal data that can be processed by the company are as follows;
- Name, e-mail address
- IP Information
- Location information
- User Transaction Information
- If the subject you will transfer to us includes your personal data of special nature or not listed above, even if it is not of this nature, we declare that this data is also subject to the conditions described below, and we recommend you to pay attention to this matter.
- To determine the most visited pages and the most clicked links by the users of the website, to collect general information such as error messages displayed on the pages, to make the said error-giving page-sections operational, to improve the performance of the site and to renew the services offered to the users,
- To offer new features on the site and to personalize the offered features according to user experience, to facilitate use,
- Remembering the user’s browsing and usage preferences during the second and subsequent visits to the website of the user,
- Providing some statistical data needed for the website to serve more effectively,
- Your personal data such as your IP address is needed to be sourced from the legislation required the fulfillment of obligations and contracts , etc. are used for the purpose.
These are all contained in the policies they provide to you during the installation or use of your browser and other software. Therefore, the responsibility in this matter is also on the users. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED BY COOKIES In the cookies on the websites, depending on the type, data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device you visit the site are collected. This data includes information about the pages you have accessed, your access dates and times, the services and products you have reviewed, the language you prefer and your other preferences. TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE SITE Cookie files can generally be classified as session cookies, persistent cookies, mandatory cookies, functional and analytical cookies, tracking cookies. On the other hand, gulport.com.com uses ……… .. ……… cookies , a Google service , regardless of your browser . Anonymous information is collected from users with ………… cookies. If the user shares the name, e-mail, telephone number information by using the contact-application form on the site in order to communicate , he / she is deemed to have accepted the Contact Form Clarification Text and Consent Form presented in the said section. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Your personal data obtained through cookies or contact form by visiting our site are processed for the following purposes:
- In order to respond to your suggestions, requests, complaints , job applications , etc. requests – to communicate with you,
- In order to confirm your identity in our ongoing meetings,
- In order to make statistical evaluation,
- In order to ensure site security
- For the purpose of proving Legal Transaction Information
- In order to provide personalized service,
- Periodic information is processed in order to convey important developments within the scope of our activities and to introduce new services of our office.
WHICH PURPOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO WHICH PURPOSES Your processed personal data is limited to the mandatory information domestically ;
- In order to carry out the work, with the relevant company personnel and the subcontractor officer or personnel from whom the service is obtained,
- With suppliers and solution partners in order to fulfill reporting and marketing functions when necessary ,
- With audit firms and information security firms in order to carry out the necessary quality and standard audits ,
- Company on behalf of the data operands (IT support of that, traffic / customer satisfaction measurement , profiling and segmentation of the support , giving satıs ̧ and marketing sms , mailing , archiving Bastia be via a personal data processing in support of issues required) with the company,
- With the relevant audit firms, private integrator firms, independent audit firms, financial consultancy and law offices in order to fulfill our obligations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and to audit our commercial activities ,
- With cargo companies in order to make deliveries when necessary ,
- It can be shared with and transferred to public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill legal requirements and / or to fulfill the requests of official authorities .
In case of links to other applications on the site, our Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications. Our company does not accept responsibility for any damages that may occur as a result of the use of personal data within the framework of the above conditions . THE METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ITS LEGAL REASON Your personal data is based on your visit to our website or using our application, filling the information requested on the screen in various forms in certain sections by you, entering data into the information systems of our company and the legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company through cookies in electronic environment. are collected as. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND REQUESTS FOR CORRECTION By contacting us, you can:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- Request notification of the correction, deletion and destruction processes made pursuant to the relevant legislation to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Exercise your rights mentioned above the interior of your identity information required fixative and use you want your right towards AmAlArInIzlA pathetic your query together “Atatürk Caddesi, Kavalalı Flat No: 378 D: 601 Alsancak Konak Izmir” subject to company address related KVKK oldugunu clearly as wet-signed specifying or info @ gulport .com by using the email address you originally signed written request by adding the same e-mail attachment you can send . If you have any problems in reaching our office in this regard, you can reach us on weekdays between 09: 00-17: 30 by calling +902324636355 and asking us to assist you with the above procedures in conveying your requests to exercise your rights. As a company, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Privacy and Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public medium. You can find the last updated date at the end of the text. Last updated: 02.04.2020